Fundraising & Donations
Help us provide free programs for cancer patients
Volunteers founded Yellow Brick Place Cancer Wellness Center to support cancer patients in the Mahoning Valley. With your help, we can continue to provide free wigs, beauty products, counseling, wellness programs, and other support to help local cancer patients during this devastating diagnosis.
We serve Mahoning, Trumbull, and Columbiana Counties in Ohio and Mercer and Lawrence Counties in Pennsylvania.
Ways to Give
- Personal donations – options for one-time, monthly, or quarterly donations.
- Monthly giving helps with budgeting and allows your gift to be more significant for more long-term impact
- Planned Giving through stock options, legacy gifts, qualified IRAs, Donor Advised Funds, cryptocurrency, tax savings, and more. See Planned Giving
- Hold an event with your social group, neighborhood, or friends or help at one of ours – see What’s happening for details!
- Does your company provide matching funds or employee events? We could put a fun event together for you.
- Start a Facebook fundraiser
Wigs and Beauty items
- Brow Power – eyebrow pencil by IT cosmetics
- Wig brushes and plastic or metal wig stands
- Styrofoam heads in tall and short
- Unopened wig care products such as wig shampoo and wig conditioner
- Unused wig wax
- Unused turbans and head scarves
- Postage stamps
- Regular or Postcard
- Post-it notes – all sizes.
- Printer paper
- Mailing Labels – 5160 Avery or equivalent
- Pens, highlighters, sharpies, erasable markers, mechanical pencils
- Manilla file folders
- Notebooks with positive sayings
- Cancer-related books
- Wellness therapy books
- Hand soap, tissues & paper towels
- Disposable cups, coffee cups, plates and silverware
- Keurig K-cups – regular coffee
- Unused self-care items such as soft blankets, anti-slip socks