After you take care of your family, combining your philanthropic nature with your legacy goals can impact cancer patients in the Valley now and for generations to come. You can control your overall tax, financial, and estate planning goals with a planned gift to Yellow Brick Place Cancer Wellness Center.
Choosing the right planned gift depends on your circumstances and financial goals. See a financial advisor for details. A financial advisor is best to help you decide what is best for you, your family, and your legacy.
Donor Advised Funds
A private foundation provides more depth of giving.
A donor-advised fund, like a charitable savings account, allows you to recommend how much and how often money is granted to Yellow Brick Place or other qualified charities. You will have the option to plan for future philanthropy or provide an immediate impact through grant funding.
Why a donor-advised fund?
- Easy to set up and with flexible options.
- Tax benefits, i.e., avoid capital gains tax, simplified taxes – one gift for multiple charities.
- Simple – streamline giving with a centralized account.
- Family Legacy – for you and the ability to involve family as Fund Advisors
- Low or No cost – more services by utilizing commercial gift funds.
Estate Planning and Bequests
Benefits of a Bequest
- Provides a lasting legacy.
- Relieves some of your family’s tax burden.
- May offer savings on your estate taxes.
How Do I Make A Bequest?
Bequests can be an easy gift to make. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift to be made to Yellow Brick Place. Our Tax ID number is 45-3748944 under Yellow Brick Place.
What Are My Options?
- Gift a specific dollar amount or asset.
- Gift at a percentage of your estate
- Gift from the balance of your estate
- Gift assets
You may make a bequest or gift through your estate by including a provision in your will or living trust, by naming Yellow Brick Place Cancer Wellness Center as part of your retirement plan, or as a life insurance policy beneficiary. The amount left to the YBP can be expressed as a dollar amount or as a percentage of the assets to be given.
We are Here to Help
Contact Yellow Brick Place Cancer Wellness Center today to learn more about our programs and how to get involved in our mission.
We serve Mahoning, Trumbull, and Columbiana Counties in Ohio and Mercer County in Pennsylvania.